Kala Dheereynta Ilmaha Servicios de Planificación Familiar Vietnamese
- Low cost birth control methods, including: pills, patch, NuvaRing, Depo-Provera, diaphragm, IUD, natural family planning (cycle beads), permanent sterilization counseling, spermicide, Implanon and condoms (condoms are available in clinic rooms and at the CUHCC front desk).
- Emergency Contraception (the morning after pill/Plan B)
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Child spacing counseling
- Confidential care including prenatal care, delivery, and postpartum follow up
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment for you and your partner
- Women’s health including pelvic exams, pap smears (screening for cervical cancer), and treatment for pelvic pain, irregular bleeding and other gynecological problems
- Men’s health including: exams, STI testing and birth control option counseling
- Counseling for family planning
- Confidential care for teens
- Clinic for teen check-ups and/or accute problems
MN Family Planning+STD Hotline
Funded with the support of Minnesota Department of Health, Division of Community and Family Health Maternal and Child Health Section.