Mental Health Care
CUHCC provides Therapy and Psychiatry services for children, adolescents, and adults.
Call 612-638-0700 for an appointment.
- Help for depression and other issues
- Individual, couples, family and group therapy
- Culturally competent diagnostic assessments
- Case management services for adults with serious and persistent mental illness
- Adult rehabilitative mental health services
- Medication management
- Child mental health targeted case management
- Children's therapeutic support services
Services are available in English, Hmong, Laotian, Somali, Spanish and Vietnamese. Other languages available upon request.