Mental Health Care
Helping children, adolescents, and adults live a happier life.
Are you feeling sad or anxious? Sometimes life becomes too much to handle. A loved one dies, your partner leaves, alcohol or drugs are controlling you, your child needs help, or someone is abusing you. Whatever the situation, CUHCC is here to help. Our compassionate and experienced behavioral health professionals care about you.
- Help for depression and other issues
- Individual, child, couple, family and group therapy
- Culturally competent diagnostic assessments
- Case management services for adults with serious and persistent mental illness
- Adult rehabilitative mental health services
- Medication management
- Child mental health targeted case management
- Children's therapeutic support services
Make or Change an appointment:
Services are available in English, Hmong, Laotian, Somali, Spanish and Vietnamese. Other languages available upon request.